Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pedal Power



I miss Japan! Thanks to my family in Japan I brought back the bestsouvenir ever! My Kalavinka professional Keirin track frame reminds me of all the fun time I had traveling around Japan looking for it. It took months to build it up but I am finally riding it around the street of Los Angeles.


I also built up an italian single speed "Bare Knuckle" bike for Rieko this past months and we've enjoyed the last days of summer here in Los Angeles riding to Downtown at night to eat Japanese food.


We also road from Seal Beach to the Huntington Beach Pier as Riekos first "big" ride.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rieko's chain looks like it needs a link taken out. Wheel is WAY at the end of the dropouts from the looks of it. Looks good though!

Is her seat height setup right?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mingo, the photo I have of you which was taken in Kashima looks exactly the same as the photo on your blog - Incredible!
You two are iketeru.
Ciao.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home